Welcome to episode 2 where we discuss ClickFunnels Funnel Settings!
Let’s get more familiar with the ClickFunnels Funnel Settings for your funnel so we can learn a little more about what we can do with our funnel.
You can see where to get started below:
Learn how to:
- Find the funnel settings
- How to change the name of the funnel
- Where to set the custom domain or a subdomain for the funnel
- Change the group tag
- Add funnel wide tracking codes
- Add or update your favicon for your funnel
- Select the SMTP setting you would like to use
- Put the funnel into test mode for Stripe or Braintree
- Configure an affiliate commission plan for the funnel
- Zapier integrations and webhook area (advanced)
- Archive / delete the funnel
- Save and update the funnel settings
The only time the name of your funnel will be seen is when doing an Autowebiner / Evergreen Webinar so there’s no need worry about it for now.
SMTP is for delivering email and we will cover this in a later episode.
You can help to organize your funnels by giving them group tags when creating them.
Continue Learning ClickFunnels – ClickFunnels Tutorial Series Episode 3
Ask any questions you may have below in the comments!